Swami Vivekananda Institute of Power Training and Applied Science Research
This new Power Training Institute will have active involvement of some senior Engineers / Managers with long years of valuable experience in Premier Power Plants / utilities of our state and country.This Institute will provide modern class room training, practical in-plant training and power plant simulator training to trainees as per the course guide line of Central Electricity Authority (CEA).The Training Institute is having a tie-up with operating Power Stations like OPGC(IB Thermal, Jharsuguda) & JSPL,Tamnar, so as to facilitate familiarization and to provide in plant training as per article No. 3.3 of institutional facilities of CEA guideline for reorganization of the Training Institute for Power Sector.
- Thermal Power Plant Training
- Thermal Power Plant Refresher Course
- Advanced PC based Simulator Training course of 2 Weeks duration available.
- Refresher Course on Indian Power Sector & Regulatory Affairs
- Refresher Course on Power Plant Chemistry
- Vocational Training
- Need based Power Plant Training
- Course on an Indian Power Sector & Regulatory Issues Simulator
- Governing System of the Steam Turbine.
- Short Term Programme on Rotatory Equipment
- Condition Based Maintenance & Vibration alalisys,Balancing Etc.