|Distribution Automation (DA)
||Application of IT, control decisions executed in either automatic mode or in semiautomatic mode through
- Network Generation: -Graphical representation, Editing, Validation, Bill board printing.
- Monitoring: - System operating point data, Topological information,
- Component specification:- Customization, Alarm generation (audio / video).
- Control: - Switch control command, Control interl
- Data Logging: - Logging of system operating point, Event log report, Report generation
- System Information: - System quantities, % Unbalance in voltage and current, Component health , Circuit Breaker (CB) / Load Break Switch (LBS) / Isolator status, Remote / Local status, auto
- Watchdog diagnostic and rectification tool